Our client, a successful community association management company in Cerritos, is seeking a Regional Manager to join their team. The Regional Manager will be responsible for leading and developing a team of Community Managers.
· Supervise, train, and develop a team of Community Managers and Assistant Community Managers
· Ensure team and company goals are being met
· Interview, recruit, and facilitate training/ onboarding plan for new talent
· Review and approve internal and external deliverables
· Attend board meetings as needed/requested by team
· Respond and find solutions to client concerns, escalate issues to executive team as needed
· Must be an effective leader and communicate with staff on coaching opportunities/ deficiencies
· Conduct performance evaluations of team members and review with executive team
· Maintain client contact and document retention activities
· Build and maintain relationships within region and ensure satisfaction
· Maintain professionalism with staff and customers
· Assist with projects as needed
· Associate’s degree preferred
· Strong leadership skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
· Public speaking skills
· Must meet tight deadlines
· Team player, positive attitude, personable
· Must have reliable transportation to conduct site visits
· Must be available for occasional weekend meetings
· Must have a valid driver’s license and car insurance
FORTIS Resource Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.